This all-in-one database software tool allows you to create a database without having any special
knowledge or skills. Brilliant DB can easily maintain a database, which can contain
information about personnel, customers, goods, and important papers. With Brilliant DB,
you can create a database that works with many different types of data.
To accomplish these goals, the program consists of 6 powerful editors and many wizards:
1. The Visual Form Editor is a landmark feature of Brilliant Database. This allows you
to create a new database quickly and easily. You choose a required element from the
element set and put it into the form. Here you can use lists, text, image or password
fields, buttons and more. You can modify such properties as color, font, location, style
or type, according to your requirements.
2. The Report Style Editor allows you to create output forms for visual representation
when making a printout, such as Catalogs, Charts, Reports, Envelopes, Labels, Business
Cards and more.
3. The Formula editor is a handy tool created to automate data processing. Using
standard mathematical constructions, you can create a formula, according to which the
necessary data will be calculated.
4. The Query Editor allows you to create and adjust queries for obtaining necessary
information from the database. No special query languages are necessary.
5. The Export Designer can be used to create templates for exporting data (Web/HTML,
integration with MS Word/Mailing software, etc.)
6. The Toolbar Editor allows you to customize and simplify your work with a database.
And, of course, such database features as tree-like structure, relational structure,
network support, attachments, sorting, import/export, backup, password protection,
scripts are also supported.
» version 5 - posted on 2006-10-28
All parts of the software are improved!
» version 4.5 - posted on 2005-02-15
Scripts, Advanced Sorting, Queries Improvement, Integration with Outlook
EULA - End User License Agreement
Brilliant Database is try-before-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to Brilliant Database are exclusively owned by the author - Mikhail Lishin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Brilliant Database, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Brilliant Database on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Brilliant Database software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Brilliant Database unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Brilliant Database without written permission from the copyright holder. The Brilliant Database unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Brilliant Database IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mikhail Lishin.
8. Installing and using Brilliant Database signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Brilliant Database files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Brilliant Database.